- Monitor and assess patients effectively with this versatile stethoscope.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm for easy attachment and cleaning, ideal for infection control.
- Pediatric side converts to traditional open bell, offering multipurpose use.
- Next-gen tubing resistant to skin oils and alcohol ensures durability and longevity.
- Small tunable diaphragm perfect for pediatric and thin patients, as well as for carotid assessment.
- Suitable for various healthcare settings including medical offices, general care units, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinics, and urgent care.
- Express your style with its fun and vibrant Caribbean Blue color.
- Designed to serve both adult and pediatric patients.
- Dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell for versatile use.
- Non-chill bell sleeve and soft-sealing eartips offer maximum patient comfort.
- Made in the USA, latex-free and environmentally friendly.
Littmann Classic III – Caribbean Blue – Stainless Steel Stethoscope
R2099,00 incl. VAT
Experience precise monitoring with the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Caribbean Blue – Stainless Steel Monitoring Stethoscope (5623). Ideal for medical students and healthcare professionals, this lightweight yet durable stethoscope delivers high acoustic sensitivity and comfort for extended use.
In stock and ready to ship to your door.WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
When will I receive my order?
Our goal is to get you your order in as little time as possible.
These dates are guidelines to help you shop. Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where it's being delivered and how you choose to pay.
|Cape Town||1-3 working days|
|Other Urban Areas||2-4 working days|
|Regional Areas||3-7 working days (can take longer if beyond regional area)|
Please note that stethoscope engraving usually adds NO delay to your order (with load shedding sometimes ±1-2 days max), however scrubs embroidery can add 5-10 working days lead-time to your order.
Most backorder items take about 3 weeks (however this can differ - contact us to confirm timeframes).
EFT payments can add a 1-2 day delay as we can only process once payment reflects in our account. We only process orders once proof of payment is received and once payment clears.
Contact us if you have any queries.
Why does this matter? Part of our commitment to your success as a caregiver is combatting the selling and manufacturing of counterfeit Littmann stethoscopes.
Why should you care? Because we know there’s a lot on the line. Don’t put your patients’ care and your professional reputation at risk. By buying from us as your 3M Littmann Authorised Dealer of choice, you ensure your Littmann stethoscope is as authentic as you are.
What about warranty? Everything is covered by official 3M Littmann manufacturer warranty and we will gladly assist you through the process, and if your engraved stethoscope ever needs replacement - we will engrave the replacement free of charge.
1. High acoustic sensitivity - perfect for performing general physical assessments to performing detailed diagnostic auscultation. High quality to deliver excellent sound quality.
2. Tunable diaphragms are a 3M invention that let you hear different frequency sounds without repositioning the chestpiece.
3. Snap tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the headset eartubes for safety.
4. Adjustable headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals for comfort and maximum sound transmission.
5. Next-generation tubing provides improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life; and it’s less likely to pick up stains. Made without natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
6. Light weight. Littmann stethoscopes are consistently some of the lightest stethoscopes in the medical profession. Every component contributes strength and light weight without sacrificing sound quality.