Introducing the brand new Littmann Classic III Black Edition stethoscope from 3M Littmann. With the first major upgrade of the iconic Classic III stethoscope in 18 years, the NEW industry standard has arrived!
The Littmann Classic III Black Edition brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by millions of medical professionals worldwide for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III Black Edition stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Single piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non chill rim
- Next generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general care unit, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- The Littmann Classic III – Black Edition Stethoscope is made in the USA without natural rubber latex