- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Single piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non chill rim
- Next generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment
- Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general care unit, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Littmann Classic III – Plum – Stainless Steel Stethoscope
R2099,00 incl. VAT
The compact and sensitive 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Plum – Stainless Steel Monitoring Stethoscope (5831) is the perfect instrument for medical students and clinicians. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
In stock and ready to ship to your door.WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
When will I receive my order?
Our goal is to get you your order in as little time as possible.
These dates are guidelines to help you shop. Our picking, packing and delivery is linked to what you order, where it's being delivered and how you choose to pay.
|Cape Town||1-3 working days|
|Other Urban Areas||2-4 working days|
|Regional Areas||3-7 working days (can take longer if beyond regional area)|
Please note that stethoscope engraving usually adds NO delay to your order (with load shedding sometimes ±1-2 days max), however scrubs embroidery can add 5-10 working days lead-time to your order.
Most backorder items take about 3 weeks (however this can differ - contact us to confirm timeframes).
EFT payments can add a 1-2 day delay as we can only process once payment reflects in our account. We only process orders once proof of payment is received and once payment clears.
Contact us if you have any queries.
Why does this matter? Part of our commitment to your success as a caregiver is combatting the selling and manufacturing of counterfeit Littmann stethoscopes.
Why should you care? Because we know there’s a lot on the line. Don’t put your patients’ care and your professional reputation at risk. By buying from us as your 3M Littmann Authorised Dealer of choice, you ensure your Littmann stethoscope is as authentic as you are.
What about warranty? Everything is covered by official 3M Littmann manufacturer warranty and we will gladly assist you through the process, and if your engraved stethoscope ever needs replacement - we will engrave the replacement free of charge.
1. High acoustic sensitivity - perfect for performing general physical assessments to performing detailed diagnostic auscultation. High quality to deliver excellent sound quality.
2. Tunable diaphragms are a 3M invention that let you hear different frequency sounds without repositioning the chestpiece.
3. Snap tight, soft-sealing eartips conform to individual ears for an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit. Eartips snap firmly onto the headset eartubes for safety.
4. Adjustable headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals for comfort and maximum sound transmission.
5. Next-generation tubing provides improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life; and it’s less likely to pick up stains. Made without natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers.
6. Light weight. Littmann stethoscopes are consistently some of the lightest stethoscopes in the medical profession. Every component contributes strength and light weight without sacrificing sound quality.