- Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
- Hear subtle changes in patient status
- Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
- 7-year warranty
- Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Littmann Cardiology IV – Plum – Polished Rainbow Finish Stethoscope
R4049,00 Includes 3% EFT discount
Built to hear more Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds1 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies. Useful in critical care and challenging environments Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations hear subtle changes in patient status. Diagnose and make decisions with confidence. 1Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition.
Product is on backorder, this will add around 1-3 weeks to your order delivery time. Contact us for a firmer ETA.
|Dimensions||70 × 1 × 1 cm|
High Polish Rainbow
WIZmed is an authorised Littmann Dealer
WiZmed is an authorised distributor for 3M Littmann, ADC and ERKA. We also have a wide variety of in-house products specially sourced directly from the factory to bring you the best possible prices guaranteed.
HEAR FROM OUR CUSTOMERS THEMSELVES