The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 combines Ambient Noise Reduction technology and frictional noise dampening features with amplification, Bluetooth® technology, and an all-new user interface, for the next level of performance and ease of use.
This stethoscope records up to twelve 30-second tracks which can immediately be heard through the stethoscopes eartips. Or, you can transfer those sounds wirelessly using Bluetooth® technology to your PC and onto a consulting colleague or an electronic patient record. Visualize heart and lung sounds on your PC using the FREE StethAssist software provided with purchase.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M™ Littmann® Stethoscope’s proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint such as of an obese patient or when clothing restricts your listening experience with its ability to amplify sounds 24X the sound level of a Littmann cardiology stethoscope
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second sounds on your stethoscope of multiple patients and file them electronically at your convenience; Seek a peer’s opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualize your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth® technology software included FREE with purchase
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty
- Patient comfort is assured when polymer versus metal is applied to your patient when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm
- Made in the U.S.A.